Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Girls Day!

Little Japanese Girls excitedly look forward to their day, Hina Matsuri (Girls Day). On this special day, girls can have their own little party with no boys allowed! This observance on March 3rd is held by families in hopes that their little girls will grow up in good health.

I spent my Girl's Day doing what I love...refilling my eyelash extensions and shopping. I purchased three gorgeous pieces from one of my favorite boutiques, Dolce. I suckered myself into buying the Winter Kate Condor cardigan and the bali sweatshirt from Nation LTD. I also bought a sexy gold snake ring.





All pics are from www.dolcehonolulu.com

2 comments:

  1. All lovely items, I adore the gold snake ring you got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @che- thanks girl! the ring is made by an up and coming designer from NYC.

    ReplyDelete